- Disclaimer: Security, whilst every effort is made to ensure that the web site is secure, there is a small chance that the site could be violated. Therefore, the user should ensure that no 'STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL' information or material is submitted.
Links to other Web Site(s)
- Disclaimer: www.cliftsurgery.co.uk makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, or completeness of the contents of other web site(s) linked to from this domain name and specifically disclaim any implied warranties given or fitness of the data/information for any particular use. All links to other websites are provided for information only and should not be considered to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. If you have any concerns about your condition or treatment it is important ALWAYS that you discuss these with your doctor. Clift Surgery is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on any links that are referred to in this website.
General Publication Disclaimer
- Disclaimer: The Author(s) have used their best efforts in preparing this web site. However, the Author(s) make no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, or completeness of the contents of this site and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or fitness for a particular use. All of the information supplied on this web site is published without warranty and the user/reader must satisfy themselves to it's suitability for use.
- Clift Surgery operates this web site. Clift Surgery (hereafter referred to as The Practice) regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. The Practice will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
- Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use traffic data to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site. This information may also be used by The Practice to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information may be used by The Practice in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Security. Information collected by the practice is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees and contractors are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information within our systems, The Practice cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.