Thank you for all of your kind gifts and appreciation we have received over this difficult time. We appreciate your support
Hampshire County Council launch new helpline - Hantshelp4vulnerable
The helpline is now available to provide information and advice, as well as practical support to frail or vulnerable Hampshire residents.
The Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline – Hantshelp4vulnerable - can be contacted on 0333 370 4000.
The helpline is available seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm, and is for vulnerable people who do not have support from families, friends or their local community, and who need urgent assistance with practical issues.
Statement from the NHS in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO BY A CLINICIAN OR THE SURGERY
Please consider carefully if your problem is urgent and cannot wait as we are entering an unprecedented period of demand on the whole NHS.
The following actions have been implemented by the North Hampshire Primary Care Team:
- This surgery is now operating on a triage only system
- The Clinician will contact you remotely by phone or by video consult. They will advise you if and where you need to be seen.
- Any patient who we normally dispense to can still collect from the surgery between the hours of 2pm and 6 pm UNLESS you come under the vulnerable category or are aged 70+ when you must come between 8.30-10.00am. Please note you must queue in the carpark at a metre distance from the next person and a member of staff will come out to take your name and collect your medication.
With your support we hope to deliver the safest possible service during this turbulent period. We remain committed to the health and well-being of our population and thank you for your support.
- Anyone with a new continuous cough OR fever (>37.8 must self- isolate) for 7 days if in a single household or 14 days if living with others along with the rest of the household.
- Anyone with these symptoms that is WELL can self- isolate
- Anyone with symptoms that is UNWELL should go to 111 online for advice they must NOT go to the GP. 111 will assess and advise.
Visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for further information about Coronavirus and actions regarding self-isolation
(Site updated 19/05/2020)